The London Festival of Contemporary Church Music 2017
6 – 14 May 2017
Based at St Pancras Parish Church, London, the London Festival of Contemporary Music presents a full programme of services, concerts, recitals, and talks, showcasing the very best in contemporary liturgical music for choir and organ.
2017’s Festival includes more than 40 events, works by dozens of composers, nearly a hundred performers, and thousands of audience members – both live and online.
- Read the Festival Brochure online, including a Welcome from Christopher Batchelor and a complete listing of all events
- View the complete events diary online
- Purchase tickets for the opening concert by Marcus Farnsworth and Matthew Martin and the gala concert by The Sarum Consort and Kin Collective
- Review the complete programme for LFCCM in Oxford on Tuesday 9 May
- Register for the RSCM Festival Evensong on Saturday 6 May
“The LFCCM is a precious and unique opportunity for the annual showcasing of new sacred works at the highest possible level. It thoroughly deserves its important place in the spectrum of contemporary music in London.”
Gregory Rose, conductor & composer