Our work with local primary schools introduces children to the liturgical repertoire at a young age, giving them a knowledge of both traditional and contemporary church music, and providing them with public performance opportunities.
Colleges and Universities
Alongside our work with London’s professional church choirs, we enjoy fruitful partnerships with choirs and ensembles from higher education institutions. With these collaborations we promote an awareness and keep alive the traditions of liturgical composition among the next generation of professional musicians.
As well music students, the LFCCM has collaborated with student dancers, sound engineers, choreographers.
Our growing list of educational collaborators includes:
- Clare College, Cambridge
- Gonville & Caius College, Cambridge
- Guildhall School of Music & Drama
- Kings College London
- London College of Music & Media
- Raj Academy
- Royal Academy of Music
- Royal College of Music
- Royal Holloway College
- St Clement Danes Primary School
- St George the Martyr Primary School
- St Mary and St Pancras Primary School
- The Foundling Museum Education Department
- University College London
- University of Surrey
If your school or institution would like to get involved, please contact us to discuss a future collaboration.